Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Brain Pop- Osama Bin Laden Video

The Brain Pop app for the iPod touch is wonderful!  It gives a new video each day.  The daily videos are very current and timely!  Yesterday, May 2, 2011, the video was about Osama Bin Laden and the September 11 experience.  At the beginning of the video it asks that students watch the video with an adult.  I watched the video before allowing my students to watch it and the video was so well done, that I found it quite appropriate for my 4th graders!  Many of my fourth graders were not aware of that part of history and it was quite instructional and understandable for them.  I applaud Brain pop for this fabulous, well-done explanation of a very difficult topic!   I would encourage teachers to use the Brain Pop app and check out the daily videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment