Saturday, February 26, 2011

Basic Fractions App- 4th Grade Math SOLs 4.2, 4.3, 4.9

After I had created several videos about fractions I had the greatest discovery!  I found the Basic Fractions app.  It is free and has videos to teach all about fractions.  It teaches the 4th Grade Math SOLs 4.2, 4.3 and 4.9.  It also teaches SOLs for 5th and 6th grade as well.  The students or teacher can choose which video to watch and each video is divided into different sections, so the video can be started or stopped at any place that is appropriate for the individual lesson or student's needs.
Click here for the link to the App-   Basic Fractions App link through iTunes

1 comment:

  1. Darlene,

    What an excellent discovery. My school district has just asked us what apps we want downloaded on our Ipods. I like this one. The fact that it is free is even better. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete